We are currently interviewing volunteers to join our sparkly front-desk team. Might this be you?
Are you looking for an excuse to spend more time at The Movement Center and meet more of the wonderful like-hearted people that make up our greater community? Would you like a mini-retreat from your weekly routine and catch your breath in the urban sacred space that is The Movement Center?
Nourish yourself through the joy of joining our programs and services team.
- Provide caring, high-level customer service.
- Provide support to the Yoga and Meditation instructors ensuring a smooth class check-in process.
- Assist and take initiative in a variety of projects including administrative as well as cleaning tasks.
- Work as a cohesive team with the TMC desk staff, program instructors and team members.
- Participate in a once-mothly front desk team meeting.
- Must have attended Yoga and/or Meditation programs at The Movement Center consistently for at least 3 months and be willing to commit to volunteer till March 2015.
- Must have the ability to smile, prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient.
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction, including cleaning, tidying and furniture arranging.
- Must be attentive and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
- Must have a friendly and professional phone etiquette.
- Must LOVE The Movement Center!
PERKS! (For those that volunteer five or more hours a week)
Discounts or full scholarship to yoga classes and workshops as applicable (does not apply to retreats)
TO APPLY: Talk to Natacha Sagalovsky directly or email her at email@example.com