- Solstice class with Susan Marshall! December 21st
- “Indian History & Religion, Part 1″ – Saturday, December 8 with Swami Chetanananda, 9:30AM-12:30PM
- Thanksgiving Practice benefiting “Potluck in the Park”
- “Meditation Breath” workshop with Ruth Knight, this Sunday, November 11 at 2:30PM
- Four Pillars of Spiritual Practice with Wendy Wong
- ruthk on “Rx for Your Desk: Tips &Techniques for Coping in the Office.
- kathi moynan on “Rx for Your Desk: Tips &Techniques for Coping in the Office.
- ruthk on “MASTERING YOGA BASICS” – Build proficiency and confidence with Connie Dyer every Thursday at 6:00PM
- Galynne Davis on “MASTERING YOGA BASICS” – Build proficiency and confidence with Connie Dyer every Thursday at 6:00PM
- ruthk on Kashmir Shaivism Classic: “Pratyabhijnahrdyam” explained by Swami Chetanananda, Saturday, May 12, 9:30AM-Noon
Join musicians extraordinaire – Steve Gorn and Benjy Wertheimer – for magic at The Movement Center on Friday, March 9 at 7:30. Advance tickets are available online now through Brown Paper Tickets. Read more about this event!
Medical Qigong is the skillfull practice of gathering, circulating, and applying life-force energy to release deeply held tensions that deny us vibrant health and well-being. Read more.