- Solstice class with Susan Marshall! December 21st
- “Indian History & Religion, Part 1″ – Saturday, December 8 with Swami Chetanananda, 9:30AM-12:30PM
- Thanksgiving Practice benefiting “Potluck in the Park”
- “Meditation Breath” workshop with Ruth Knight, this Sunday, November 11 at 2:30PM
- Four Pillars of Spiritual Practice with Wendy Wong
- ruthk on “Rx for Your Desk: Tips &Techniques for Coping in the Office.
- kathi moynan on “Rx for Your Desk: Tips &Techniques for Coping in the Office.
- ruthk on “MASTERING YOGA BASICS” – Build proficiency and confidence with Connie Dyer every Thursday at 6:00PM
- Galynne Davis on “MASTERING YOGA BASICS” – Build proficiency and confidence with Connie Dyer every Thursday at 6:00PM
- ruthk on Kashmir Shaivism Classic: “Pratyabhijnahrdyam” explained by Swami Chetanananda, Saturday, May 12, 9:30AM-Noon
in which you are invited to move with sensitivity, intentionality and precision. In my classes we cultivate attunement to our breath and experience while building strength and flexibility. In addition to my Saturday 9:00AM class, I’ll be teaching new classes starting the week of July 9, 2012. Read more!
No Comments »
No comments yet. Be the first!